We are a boutique executive search firm.
We specialize in permanent and temporary placement of accounting and finance professionals in New York City and the Tri-State Area. We work with a multitude of large reputable firms and industry leaders including but not limited to fortune 500 companies, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity firms, broker dealers, start up's, early growth stage companies, consulting and service firms, regulators, the Big 4 and national public accounting firms.
Our specialty is everything in the accounting and finance support areas. From controllers group, reporting, product control, treasury, risk, valuations, regulatory, financial planning and analysis, internal and external audit and many more. All recruiters employed by our firm, started their career journey in the finance and accounting field which provides an invaluable advantage to candidates and clients. We aim to utilize a variety of both personal and professional experiences gained in that time to assist career minded candidates to achieve their professional goals.
Nevis Recruiting, through the years of experience of its staff, have developed a structured and successful method of effectively matching qualified candidates with the right employers.
Below is our 8 step recruitment process that we successfully adopt at the firm:
- Contact us either by reaching out to a recruiter directly or by simply emailing us your resume.
- Once we have reviewed your information, a recruiter will contact you to discuss whether we can assist you in a search.
- After that initial discussion, we will invite you to our offices where we can meet in person and discuss your work experience to date, future career goals, and compensation expectations.
- Following that meeting, we will forward your resume to those employers that you have expressed an interest in. We will also then discuss your background with the employer.
- Based on our meeting with you, we will do our best to secure an interview for you. Before your interview, we will fully prepare you by sharing with you our detailed knowledge of the clients’ interview process and style of questioning, and also how to handle all other aspects of the interview process.
- We will stay in touch during the entire process, giving you detailed feedback after every stage and keeping you fully informed of the clients' feedback.
- Once an offer is made, we will discuss the offer with you, and assist with salary discussions before acceptance.
- Finally, we will assist you with the process of resigning your current position before starting your new role with your new company.
- The first step is to contact us either by reaching out to a recruiter directly or by simply emailing us a copy of your job order.
- We will then contact you to find out more information about the position you need assistance filling including gaining information regarding relevant experience and skillset, technical knowledge and computer skills, applicable soft skills, etc
- We will then start the process of finding the right candidate for the position. Candidates are generated through the following sources:
- Internal Network
- Nevis Candidate Database
- Referrals from other Candidates and Clients
- Professional Organizations
- Public Accounting Alumni Network
- Job/Career Websites
- Our recruiters will screen candidates. This will include a meeting with all candidates for approximately 45 minutes to assess their interest and qualifications for each role.
- We will only submit to you, those candidates who are both qualified for and interested in the position available.
- Our recruiters will assist you in setting up interviews with those candidates you request to meet
- We will keep in touch during the entire process, giving you detailed feedback from candidates after every stage of the interview process.
- After you have completed the interview process, we will assist you with formulating the offer, presenting it to the candidate and upon acceptance, determine a suitable start date.