We are recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst for the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Group with Corporate headquarters.
Role and Responsibilities
- Participation in the consolidation process and analysis of consolidated / divisional forecasted and actual results including:
- Support of monthly reforecast process including data collection and consolidation, reconciliation, report generation and process improvement.
- Analysis & preparation of financial commentary on consolidated / divisional results as well as other corporate P&L items including corporate overhead, interest expense, minority interest & other income.
- Liaison with various departments involved in these functions including Tax, Treasury and Corporate Accounting. Assist in analysis of divisional results.
- Assist in process management and production of executive summary reports to Senior Management, including preparation of supporting documentation and supplemental reports as requested by user groups and overall quality control of the final document.
- Support financial system for FP&A group. Primary liaison with Administrators on financial system issues.
- Interaction with multiple levels of Finance staff across Corporate disciplines (External Financial Reporting, Tax, Treasury, Internal Financial Reporting, Investor Relations etc.), & operating divisions.
- Participation and consultation across multiple reporting processes
- Quarterly Earnings release, review and commentary on External reporting (10Q/10K)
- Internal reporting to Senior management, Periodic reporting to divisional CEOs
- Various presentations to Senior Management, Board of Directors, Investors, ratings agencies etc.
- Participation in the annual Budget and Long Term Planning process with responsibility for consolidation and analysis of Budget and Plan information.
- Coordination with teams within the FP&A group. The ability to influence decisions, drive processes and obtain results in an efficient, collaborative manner is necessary.
- Various ad hoc projects.