Assist with the Company's SOX 404 Test of Operating Effectiveness (TOE) process as well as Internal Audit assignments.
Position will encompass execution of SOX TOE test plans; implementation and use of a SOX tool; coordination with business unit personnel and internal as well as external test performers; and communication with a variety of constituents.
Position will encompass development and execution of internal audit programs; utilization of automated workpapers (i.e.,TeamMate); and assisting in drafting internal audit reports as well as following up on internal audit issues.
As a member of the Internal Audit team, participate in the execution of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Test of Operating Effectiveness (TOE) efforts, which include the following:
- Participate in SOX TOE testing which will include execution of SOX test plans;
- Interact with various levels of Company management, process owners, and counterparts in Finance and Internal Audit;
- Assist in summarizing results of SOX TOE test results;
- Participate in meetings with Label/Affiliate CFOs to discuss SOX TOE test results; and
- Develop an understanding of the company's SOX software tool and learn how to use it.
As a member of the Internal Audit team, participate in the execution of internal audit projects which include the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and execute audit programs;
- Assist with discussing and obtaining agreement on internal audit observations, recommendations, management responses, and target dates with audit clients;
- Travel to US and Non-US business locations;
- Follow up on open audit issues and evaluate progress to closure; and
- Work independently on internal audit projects.