- After you submit a Job Order online, your request is forwarded to the appropriate division within our firm where one recruiter is designated as the point-of-contact for your request.
- The recruiter reviews the information provided in the job order, including the profiles of the candidates you indicated an interest in (if applicable), and contacts you for more detailed information about your firm, the position you need filled, and the type of candidate(s) you are looking for. Most often, the recruiter will set up a visit with your company to get a better feel for the work environment and type of candidate(s) who would fit best.
- After a thorough assessment of your company and needs, we engage in a variety of methods to identify and source qualified candidates for your firm, including utilizing our highly trained research staff and advertising your position on our website and other job boards.
- The recruiter evaluates the potential candidate pool, submitting applicants to a rigorous interview, skills assessment, and credentials verification process, and the top candidates are presented to your firm.
- The recruiter works with your firm to schedule interviews with candidates, respond to your feedback, and manage the job offer negotiation process. We secure a start date, and manage any other issues related to the transition of the candidate into the new role with your company.
Last updated on October 8, 2010 by [Mallo]